Vaiden A. Clark
- Managing Director, Founding Partner
- (601) 362-5872
Vaiden leverages his background in special asset real estate investing and in law to bring a valuable perspective to the MAG CAP team. At MAG CAP, Vaiden leads many of the business development efforts as well as oversees the implementation of the firm’s client service models. He believes a successful financial plan is built on clarity and offers his clients a transparent approach to achieving financial goals.
Prior to co-founding MAG CAP, Vaiden worked at Raymond James & Associates where he dually focused on individual wealth planning and servicing Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans. Through this combined focus, Vaiden developed a tailored individual client service model that he implements at MAG CAP. Prior to Raymond James, Vaiden worked at M&F Bank within its Special Assets Investment Group. Here he was instrumental in forming the bank’s Real Estate Owned (REO) Investment Division and was eventually promoted to Treasurer. When M&F Bank was acquired by Renasant Bank, Vaiden made the transition to Renasant, where he served as Vice President of Corporate Banking. Vaiden began his career with the Mattiace Company where he worked as an asset manager and then as Vice President of Brokerage and Development.
Vaiden is a member of the American Bar Association and the Mississippi Bar. Vaiden is married to Lanier Wright Clark. They have two children and are members of Christ United Methodist Church.
- Juris Doctorate, Mississippi College School of Law (2005)
- Master of Business Administration, Mississippi College Graduate School (2005)
- Bachelor of Accountancy, University of Mississippi (2001)
- Licensed to Practice Law in Mississippi
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist AAMS®
- Certified Commercial Investment Member CCIM
- American Heart Association, Heart Ball Chairman (2018)
- Christ United Methodist Church
- American Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Mississippi Business Journal’s Top 40 under 40 (2013)
- Raymond James Achievers Club (2017)