Magnolia Capital Advisors LLC (the “Firm,” “we” or “us”), is committed to providing you with the highest level of service and protecting clients’ personally identifiable non-public information and records, which include all personal information that we collect from clients in connection with any of the services provided by us. The categories of personally identifiable non-public information that we collect from a client depend upon the scope of the client engagement. It may include information about your personal finances, information about transactions between you and third parties and information from consumer reporting agencies.
We hold all such client information and records in the strictest confidence. We want to make sure our clients know that we have implemented important practices and procedures for safeguarding the privacy and security of personally identifiable non-public information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
- To complete transactions or account changes as directed by the client (e.g., with a broker-dealer)
- To service a client’s account (e.g., with a custodian)
- If requested by the client (e.g., to client’s accountant)
- With contracted third parties who require this information to develop, support or deliver services (e.g., account reporting or aggregation)
- As required by applicable or regulatory authorities with jurisdiction over us.